AHAA CITIZEN is compensated only for personal sales and overrides and an incentive on the sales generated in their GROUP organisation according to Company Policy. An AHAA CITIZEN is not paid for refereeing or recruiting new AHAA CITIZEN.
- As an AHAA CITIZEN has the right to referrer other AHAA CITIZEN into the business. It is the responsibility of each AHAA CITIZEN to seek out individuals who may be interested in becoming users of the products and/or participants in the BUSINESS PLAN.
- Any AHAA CITIZEN who referrers other into the Company’s Business Plan must fulfil the obligation of performing a bona fide supervisory, distributing and selling function in the sale and/or delivery of product to the ultimate consumer, and in training of those referred. The AHAA CITIZEN must have ongoing contact, communication and management supervision with his or her TEAM. Examples of such supervision may include, but are not limited to newsletters, written correspondence, personal meetings, telephone contact, training sessions, accompanying individuals to AHAA CITIZENS seminars and training. From time to time AHAA CITIZENS may request proof of such ongoing fulfilment of referrer responsibilities.
- Each Individual has the ultimate right to choose his/her own referrer. If two AHAA CITIZEN should claim to be the referrer of a given individual, the Company shall regard the first application received by AHAA CITIZENS registered office as controlling.
- There is no “Guarantee” involved in the AHAA CITIZENS BUSINESS Plan. Those who referrer widely but who do not help new AHAA CITIZEN develop their business meet with limited success. Therefore, a major responsibility of referrer ship is to work with new AHAA CITIZEN, helping them learn the business and encouraging them during the critical early months.
- AHAA CITIZEN Transfer of Referrer ship: AHAA CITIZENS does not permit transfer of referrer ship under any circumstance.
- AHAA CITIZEN may not advertise AHAA CITIZENS products and/or BUSINESS Plan, except as specifically approved in writing by the Company. AHAA CITIZEN shall not make any false or fraudulent representation about AHAA CITIZENS, the products, the AHAA CITIZENS BUSINESS Plan, or Income potentials.
- The AHAA CITIZEN agrees not to promote AHAA CITIZENS products in any way other than through the advertising or promotional materials made available to AHAA CITIZEN by the Company. The AHAA CITIZEN agrees not to use any written, printed, recorded or any other material in advertising, promotion or describing the product or the BUSINESS PLAN, or in any other manner, any material which has not been copyrighted and supplied by the Company, unless such material has been submitted to the Company and approved in writing before being disseminated, published or displayed.
- No claims regarding any therapeutic or curative effects of any AHAA CITIZENS products may be made, except those officially approved in writing by the Company or as contained in official literature. In particular, the AHAA CITIZEN shall NOT make any statement / representation of any “guarantee” of cure or state that AHAA CITIZENS products are effective in treatment of any skin or hair disease or disorder by giving or specifying any percentage (%) of cure. Such statements can be perceived as unfair trade practices, and as such, violate AHAA CITIZENS Policy. Violation of this clause will result in immediate termination for the said AHAA CITIZEN. Refer to Termination clause.
- The AHAA CITIZEN , as an contractor, is fully responsible for all the verbal and written statements made regarding the product and BUSINESS PLAN which are not expressly contained in writing in the current AHAA CITIZEN Application and Agreement or other AHAA CITIZENS materials, advertising or promotional materials supplied directly by AHAA CITIZENS. The AHAA CITIZEN agrees to indemnify AHAA CITIZENS and hold it harmless from any and all liability including judgements, civil penalties, refund, attorney fees, court costs or lost business incurred by AHAA CITIZENS as result of the AHAA CITIZEN ’s unauthorised representation.
AHAA CITIZENS does not permit the use of its copyright, designs, logos, trade names, trademarks, etc. without prior written approval by the Company. All AHAA CITIZENS materials, whether printed, or film, or produced by sound recording are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by any person except as authorized by AHAA CITIZENS. Permission to reproduce any materials will be considered only in extreme circumstances.
AHAACITIZEN may not produce, use or distribute any information relative to the contents, characteristics or properties of AHAA CITIZENS products which has not been provided directly by the Company. This prohibition includes but is not limited to print, audio or video media.
AHAA CITIZEN may not produce, sell or distribute literature, films or sound recordings which are deceptively similar in nature to those produced, published and provided by the Company for its AHAA CITIZEN, nor may an AHAA CITIZEN purchase, sell or distribute non-company materials which imply or suggest that the said materials originate from AHAA CITIZENS.
Any display advertisements or institutional or trademark advertising copy not covered by the preceding must be submitted to the registered office of the Company and approved in writing by prior to publication or usage. All advertising copy, direct mailing, radio, TV, newspaper and display copy must be approved in writing before being disseminated, published or displayed.
- INCOME CLAIMS
No false or misleading income projections may be made to prospective AHAA CITIZEN. In their enthusiasm, AHAA CITIZEN is often tempted to represent hypothetical income figures based upon the inherent power of GROUP REFERRAL Marketing as actual income projections. This is counterproductive, since new AHAA CITIZEN may be quickly disappointed if their results are not as extensive or as rapid as a hypothetical model would suggest. AHAA CITIZENS firmly believes that income potentials are great enough to be highly attractive even when based in reality, without resorting to artificial and unrealistic projections.
- REPRESENTATION OF STATUS
In all Cases, any reference the AHAA CITIZEN makes regarding himself/herself must clearly set forth the AHAA CITIZEN’s status.
- BUSINESS CARDS & STATIONERY
Any printed material, including business cards and stationery, must be approved by the Company in advance. Criteria for approving these materials will include a judgement regarding the quality of the materials as well as properly setting forth the status of the AHAA CITIZEN.
- PRESS ENQUIRIES
Any inquiries by the media are to be referred immediately to the Company. This policy is to ensure accuracy and a consistent public image.
AHAA CITIZENS never gives up its right to insist on compliance with these rules or with the applicable laws governing the conduct of a business.
This is true cases; both specifically expressed a dimpled, unless any officer duly authorized by the Company in contracts or an agreement specifies in writing that the Company waives any of these provisions. In addition, any time the Company gives permission for a breach of rules, that permission does not extend to future breaches.
This provision deals with the concept of “waiver”, and the parties agree that AHAA CITIZENS does not waive any of its rights under any circumstances short of the writing confirmation alluded to above.
There are no exclusive territories for marketing purposes, nor shall any AHAA CITIZEN imply or state that he/she does hence an exclusive territory. However, AHAA CITIZENS encourages AHAA CITIZEN to build and manage their sales organizations for a responsible growth.
- VOLUNTARY RESIGNATION: At any time and for any reason, the AHAA CITIZEN may elect to terminate his/her contract with AHAA CITIZENS. This can be accomplished by sending written notification to Company registered office.
- 2. INVOLUNTARY TERMINATION: AHAA CITIZENS reserves the right to terminate the agreement with the AHAA CITIZEN at any time or cause when it is determined that the AHAA CITIZEN has violated the provisions of the AHAA CITIZEN’s Application and Agreement or other regulations, including the provisions of these rules, regulations, policies and procedures as they may be amended or the provisions of applicable laws and standards of fair dealing. Such involuntary termination shall be made by AHAA CITIZENS at its absolute discretion. Upon an involuntary termination, the terminated AHAA CITIZEN agrees to immediately cease representing himself or herself as an AHAA CITIZEN. Where applicable state law on termination of agreement with the AHAA CITIZEN is inconsistent with Company policy, such state law termination procedures shall be done in force.
When a decision is made to terminate the agreement with the AHAA CITIZEN, the Company will inform the said AHAA CITIZEN in writing that such agreement with the AHAA CITIZEN is terminated with immediate effect, i.e., as on the date of the written notice sent under registered post acknowledgment due, to the last recorded address of the said AHAA CITIZEN .
The AHAA CITIZEN will have seven working days from the date of receipt of the notice to lodge his application/representation in writing with the Company. An AHAA CITIZEN must submit his or her written application/representation with relevant documentation and such application shall be reviewed by the Company. The decision on his application shall be treated as final and binding and be thereafter sent to the AHAA CITIZEN.
- The Company reserves the right of not accepting any application form from an individual whose cancellation as AHAA CITIZEN has happened within the period of first five days of his joining.
- In case an AHAA CITIZEN whose application has been rejected or refunded and joins any other GROUP REFERRAL. The company reserves the right to
- Cancel his AHAA CITIZEN Status
- Forfeiting of his incentive cheques
- His GROUP will be moved directly to the company
- Cancellation of all rewards and recognition